You’re not the only one craving some color in your house. Remodelista editors shared tasks today that aren’t scared to go heavy on vibrant paints. To learn the specific paint color utilized in these spaces, click the story links.
Above: Picture by The Lillie K. Group ( @buyingupstate), thanks to Amanda Pays, from Conserving (and Spending Lavishly) with Design: Hollywood Home Flippers Amanda Pays and Corbin Bernsen in Upstate NY
Above: Picture by Belle Daughtry, from Cooking Area of the Week: A Zesty Mix of Old and New by an Ambitious Interior Designer
Above: Picture by Ellen Christina Hancock, from New Beginnings: The Atelier Ellis Flagship Opens in Bath.
Above: Picture by Paul Massey, from Steal This Appearance: A Color-Drenched Reading Space in a Georgian Manse
- Program Your Stripes with Colours of Arley, Bespoke Material Developed for a Rescue Puppy
- High/Low: Modern Tiered Suspension Pendant Light
- Non-traditional Cool: An Aussie Flat in Tone of Avocado and Salmon by YSG
- 10 Easy Pieces: Colorful Metal Bookends
- Pattern Alert: Frilly Lights That Hang Like Flowers