Date/Time: May 23, 2023 (1-2PM ET/ 10-11AM PT)
What does it suggest to be in an ESG culture war, and just how much does it matter for capital streams to support sustainability? How are financiers making choices on taking the essential leaps and bounds needed to attain a net-zero economy provided the threats presented by ideological or legal landmines? Should the pushback even matter?
The ESG seas are seeing strong tailwinds and headwinds alike. Come speak with leading sustainable financiers on how they are browsing 2023’s choppy waters, and how they’re considering the next chapter unfolding in sustainable financing and investing.
Subjects will consist of:
- How financiers are assigning capital to environment services
- How the unfolding of brand-new disclosure requirements throughout the coming year are impacting their financial investment techniques and top priorities
- How financiers’ toolkit to catalyze development in the genuine economy is working, and what tools require honing
- Grant Harrison, Director, Sustainable Financing & & ESG, GreenBiz Group
- Leslie Samuelrich, President, Green Century Capital Management
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, readily available to you on-demand after the live webcast.